Mechanical Static Supervisor - Milton Keynes
Do you have Water Treatment / Legionella experience?
Seeking a Static Supervisor (Mechanically biased) supervising a team of multi-skilled building services engineers at a site in Milton Keynes. Supervisory experience and Mechanical background / knowledge are essential. Water Treatment / Legionella experience specifically!
* Base Salary: Up to £40,000
* Working a Shift Pattern, 4 days on, 4 days off, 07:00 to 19:00 (no nights)
* Private Healthcare (can be upgraded for Children and Partners)
* Dental Care
* Free Eye Test Plan
* Life Insurance
* Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Discount on certain VW Vehicle
* Discounts o High Street Shops, Travel, Dining
* Have a good working knowledge of the client's expectation of delivery.
* Responsible for Statutory compliance and SFG20 task completion and record keeping.
* Ensure engineers are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks.
* Plan PPM schedules for site to ensure an even workload in conjunction with the Senior Manager.
* Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with SFG20 Specification.
* Responsible for the sign off of PPM and work related documentation on site CAFAM system.
* Carry out Quality checks on PPM tasks and sub-contractors.
* Assist with Point of Work Risk Management and RAMS reviews.
Do you have HVAC Supervisory experience?
Are you mechanically biased?
Please apply for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.