My client, a leading water pump maintenance provider, is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team in Bury.
The successful candidate will provide planned, routine and reactive mechanical installation, removal, maintenance and repair services across Bury and the North West. You will mostly be tasked with servicing and maintaining water pumps and valves. Previous experience with water pumps/pumping stations would be preferred.
- Provide planned preventative maintenance (PPM) services on mechanical instrumentation equipment and controls.
- Carry out fault finding to identify and repair mechanical faults.
- Remove and/or install mechanical (and electrical, where appropriate) equipment, instrumentation and controls.
- Help in identifying the root causes of breakdowns and failures
- Provide out of hours emergency cover 24/7 on a rotational basis.
Skills & Experience Required
- City & Guilds, NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering
- Wide experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial plant, equipment and controls
- Experience of pumping systems an advantage
- Driving licence is essential
For more information on the role please contact Search Liverpool today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age