- Responsible for all statutory provisions as detailed in your Mines Regulations 2014 appointment.
- Ensuring HSE compliance
- Develop and implement the long-term engineering and asset management strategy
- Manage engineering projects through the "full lifecycle" (planning, managing and execution)
- Budget setting and management
- Technical guidance
- Ensuring mechanical compliance
- Establish and maintain site standards and specifications for equipment.
- Chartership preferred
- Degree-Level education preferred
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience in mining, minerals or heavy industry
- Excellent knowledge of the application of relevant legislation
For more details pleas email alex.jones@Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.