On behalf of a fantastic client, we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer (mechanical bias) to join a busy engineering team. You must have experience of working within a fast paced environment.
Initially, 4 week contract with prospect of it becoming a longer term role. Immediate start
- Maintenance and repair of all plant, services and buildings within the site
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner
- Experience within a FMCG or Plant Maintenance environment
- Mechanical Bias
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations
- knowledge of hydraulic, conveyors and pneumatic systems
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
If you find this role of interest and are available for an immediate start, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.