We are very proud to be working with an impressive company who are very much part of the essential industries getting the UK back on track.
Ideally, we would like to recruit a long term Mechanical Engineer who has experience with PLCs and automated lines working within a very fast paced environment. There is an opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Maintenance and repair of all plant, services and buildings within the site
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner
- Experience within a FMCG or Plant Maintenance environment
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
If you find this role of interest and are available for an immediate start, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age