Mechanical Engineer - Decontamination / Sterile
Queen Elizabeth Hospital - Woolwich
Are you a Mechanical Engineer who has serviced - Washer Disinfectors and Sterilization Systems?
An opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer working at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
* Base salary: £35,000
* Optional Overtime: X1.5 Mon - Sat, X2 for Sunday)
* Healthcare (can be upgraded for Children and Partner)
* Dental Care
* Free Eye Test Plan
* Sick Pay
* Life Insurance
* 26 Days Holidays (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
* Pension Scheme
* Discounted on all VW Vehicles
* Discounts on dozens of High street shops, phone tariffs, dining
Experience / Qualifications:
* Certification for large porous load sterilizers weekly, quarterly & annual testing, Washer disinfectors weekly & periodic testing.
* Service and Repair of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilization Systems.
* Testing and Validating of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilisation Systems.
* Healthcare environment experience
Mechanical Engineers - Do you have Decontamination / Sterile experience?
Mechanical Engineers - Have you serviced Washer Disinfectors and Sterilization Systems?
Please Apply For More Information or Contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.