A Mechanical Engineer is required to be a site mechanical specialist working within a brand new team for a 200,000 sq ft distribution centre in Coventry. This is the result of continued organic growth and will support this leading 3PL's customer's expanding network of operations. Now could be the perfect time for you to consider a positive career change and manage operations on behalf of one of the World's most iconic brands.
* Support and advise the Site Manager on engineering works
* Fault finding and repair work
* On call on rotation
* Assist with contractor control and management
* Maintain records
* Service and maintain conveyor systems
* Install new electrical and non electrical equipment
* Mechanical City and Guilds Part 1+2 Mechanical or, NVQ level 3 Mechanical City and Guilds or, Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning - Essential
* Sector- Must be from a Chilled, Frozen, Ambient and/ or FMCG Distribution industry background
* Certification in Welding- Preferable
* Conveyor systems and robotics knowledge- Preferred
* Proven record of success in a similar role
* Preventative Maintenance Systems background
* Ammonia Refrigeration Plant experience would be advantageous
* Certificated electrical experience would be a distinct advantage
* Must have experience working within a production and warehouse environment
* £32,000 - £35,000 per annum annual salary
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Health care
* Life Assurance
Interviews for this mechanical maintenance engineer role for Coventry are available now with employment to commence as soon as possible. To be a part of this exciting new operation and embed yourself within a partnership spanning 50 years please click on the apply on-line function using your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.