Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / OFFICE
£36,000 PER ANNUM
I have a new role with a fast growing and well respected building services provider of facilities management and support services.
This is for a well known brands Head office in London
They are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to cover the well known brands head office in London. You will be the GO TOO person on site for all maintenance issues.
You will be responding to reactive and PPM maintenance and have Overall responsibility for timely completion of all maintenance and reactive tasks associated with client assets. The first line of response for all associated M&E and Fabric issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
* In-depth knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering.
* Must be able to work unsupervised to a high quality.
* Able to design new systems and additions to existing installations.
* Must be familiar with the general risks and hazards associated with building work including asbestos.
* Minimum of L8 Awareness formal training.
* A solid understanding of legal compliance; as well as how to achieve and maintain it to a high standard.
* Great communicator for both internal and external stakeholders.
* Have a good eye for innovation and improvement of existing systems and processes.
* Must be able to use Microsoft Windows based systems
* Mechanical Qualification
* Well presented, comfortable client facing, excellent customer service skills
* Good attention to detail and pride in their work
Please click to apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.