FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£32,000 to £35,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a rapidly growing sought after FM company? ****
* Have you a good understanding of mechanical engineering in a maintenance capacity?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a highly prestigious Museum contract in Kensington London. This is a long term contract with a company who really doe value and support their people. Being a static role it really gives you the opportunity to make this your own.
You will have overall responsibility for timely completion of all maintenance and reactive tasks at the Museum. The first line of response for all associated Mechanical and Fabric issues. You will Carry out regular and periodic inspections (including all statutory, mandatory requirements and insurance inspections) to maintain the efficiency and safety of M&E installations including fire safety, firefighting equipment and security systems. Liaise with client staff over specific requirements.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering.
* Must be able to work unsupervised to a high quality.
* Able to design new systems and additions to existing installations.
* Knowledge of mechanical engineering and building construction
* Must be familiar with the general risks and hazards associated with building work including asbestos.
* Minimum of L8 Awareness formal training
* A great understanding of legal compliance; as well as how to achieve and maintain it to a high standard
* Great communicator for both internal and external stakeholders
* Have a good eye for innovation and improvement of existing systems and processes
* Must have great knowledge of Microsoft Windows based systems
In return this outstanding company will give you entire autonomy to work as you want to. They have built industry leading processes that allow you to complete your role to the best of your ability and not get held back by big-company process.
They offer free training to all staff and run a genuinely supportive, forward-thinking, modern business. Sound like something you'd be interested in?
Interviews being arranged immediately, Please apply today! Tom Lilley - Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.