Chartered Mechanical Engineer
£90k-£105k tax free + Accommodation
This leading international consultancy is urgently looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a high profile scheme in Riyadh.
Requirements to be considered for this position include -
- Chartered Engineer with a Mechanical Engineer degree (from a UK university)
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Major consultant or contract background
- MENA experience is preferable whilst candidates that have lived and worked in Saudi will be at a distinct advantage
- Stakeholder and contractor management and liaison experience
- Ability to remain diplomatic whilst maintaining an influential and assertive approach
- Major build project experience such as healthcare, defence, aviation
The successful applicant will report into the Head of Engineering & Assurance for FM and will work directly with the contractor organisation.
Duties will include but not be restricted to -
- Relevant design assurance activities
- Monitor and review the contractor's design activities
- Co-ordinate activities with other disciplines and teams
- Preparation of technical queries as required
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role please get in touch - email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.