Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension etc
Would you like to be part of a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services? Would you like to work with a specialist team who work for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government and private programs?
This top employer provides a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Their ethos is Safety, Service, People.
Due to exciting growth plans, new contract wins and acquisitions there is a permanent job opportunity for an experienced Mechanically Biased Contracts Manager to assist in the delivery of mechanical and plumbing works based out of Inverness.
* Be able to plan the projects from start to finish
* Oversee the running of the projects enabling on time and in budget delivery
* Management of resources including direct labour and sub contractors
* Be responsible for risk management and health and safety
* Ensure that all materials and plant are available dealing and negotiating with suppliers
* Ensuring that all of the management reporting and compliance is up to date and accurate supporting with audits where necessary
* Occasional responsibility for training and delivering briefings
Required Skills & Experience:
* A technical background in mechanical and plumbing within the construction industry
* A strong understanding of Project management, construction procedures and principles
* A Relevant level of knowledge of Health and Safety within construction
* Are experienced in cost control and budgeting with a track record of delivering on time projects
* An effective communicator both verbally and written at all levels to staff, third parties and senior stakeholders
* IOSH ,SMSTS, PRINCE2, APM preferred but not essential
* A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
* Supported training both internally and externally
* A company who put employee wellbeing at the forefront of its agenda
* Career Development within a growing and constantly evolving business
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.