Excellent Benefits and working Culture
Our client, a top tier law firm in Sheffield city centre, is an administrator to provide administration support to various departments. The role is extremely varied and offers great experience and exposure within a leading firm.
The successful candidate will provide a service to Partners and Fee Earners nationally and internationally. Therefore, experience in this role is essential with proven experience of formatting and amending large documents.
A typing speed is essential as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy capabilities.
A high level of literacy in MS Office 2010, especially word is also essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Producing documents as per client's instructions and layout, ensuring consistency and accuracy
* To produce documents for internal and external clients to the specified standards and in accordance with in house style requirements
* To produce quality documentation on time, to fee earner expectations and in accordance with house style to the highest possible standards and accuracy
* To ensure the required deadlines stated on the worksheets are met
* To keep fee earners aware in relation to specific difficulties or timescales should their job be at risk for whatever reason
* To uphold the quality control process within the department
* To ensure feedback forms are completed for all pieces of work
* To complete timesheets accurately in accordance with department protocols for prompt submission to the manager
* To complete Performance Review paperwork promptly
* Excellent client service skills.
* GCSE Maths and English
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience of using a document management system is preferential.
* Organisational and communication skills essential.
For the role you will ideally have experience of providing administration support within a professional services or legal environment. You will have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work in a structured manner to tight deadlines.
Please apply today if you match the above requirements
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.