Vacancy - Materials Handler
Location - Hillington, Glasgow
Hours - 8am till 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Pay Rate - £8 - £8.23 per hour plus overtime
Temp to Perm Contract
Our Client based in Hillington, Glasgow require an experienced Materials Controller to join their team.
- Controlling stock movements to and from production
- Ensuring stock entering and leaving is accurate
- Checking, locating and scanning raw materials
- Checking, locating and scanning finished goods
- Ensuring that the Production Reconciliation sheets are accurate before reconciling stock from the Access database
- Stock accuracy after reconciling stock
- Checking any stock discrepancies through the production process
- Reporting any discrepancies or issues to the Production Manager
- Liaising with the customer service teams to resolve any stock issues
- Good command of both verbal and written English is essential
- Excellent organizational and time management procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
Successful applicants will be expected to be hardworking and co-operative in their attitude, and be looking to settle into long term employment.
If interested please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.