The position will start Mid January 2020 for a 4 month contact.
Working: Monday - Friday, full time
What to expect on a day in the office:
- Producing haulage contractors paperwork
- Creating bookings for hauliers and customers using Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Creating and confirming daily dispatch orders
- Checking of ADR documentation (Hazardous Material Handling) with drivers
- Communicating daily with hauliers, contractors and drivers
- Consolidating and printing daily bookings sheet
- Providing administration support to the sales and management team as required
You will have excellent time management skills, high attention to detail and be accustomed to working in a fast passed environment.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.