Marketing Manager - Manchester - Up to £40k M17 8AA
Following significant investment and continued growth, our client is committed to growing the business with the addition of a Marketing Manager to their commercial team.
Working closely with Directors and the Senior Team, this is a brand new role for the organisation and responsibilities will include:
* Development of top level marketing strategies in line with core business objectives
* Developing marketing plans to achieve strategic objectives
* Working across the full marketing mix - Advertising, PR, Digital, Social Media, Comms, sponsorship etc.
* Delivering targeted marketing campaigns
* Developing an effective online proposition across web and social media
* Creating content
* Devising and coordinating CSR and community engagement
As a brand new role within the organisation the successful candidate will enjoy a high profile and key position which will have a significant impact on future growth and development for the firm.
Experience working as a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive is essential. You must be able to demonstrate a track record of developing marketing strategies and campaigns ideally within a B2B sector such as manufacturing, engineering or construction etc. A marketing qualification (degree or professional) would be beneficial.
This role isn't just about the strategic side of things, you'll need to be hands on, happy to role your sleeves up and produce marketing collateral and content.
This role needs a people person who is happy to challenge the status quo and work with key stakeholders at all levels.
You can expect the autonomy to deliver in the role and be given the freedom to make the role your own. Future developments will include the development of a marketing team and the career opportunities associated with a growing, forward thinking business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.