about 1 month ago
£35-40k plus benefits
I'm looking to speak with experienced Marketing Managers who are looking to grow their career with a well established client based in central Nottingham.
Working with the board of Directors this is a very varied role and will take ownership of all things Marketing and Communications for the organisation including:
* Devising, Developing and Delivering a cohesive, omni channel marketing strategy
* Supporting lead generation and client retention through engaging marketing activity
* Digital Marketing - Social Media, Web, Email etc.
* Creating great content
* Championing the brand
* Managing budgets
* Analysing ROI
* Managing external relationships with providers/agencies etc.
You'll need to be:
* An experienced marketer who can demonstrate you can create interesting and exciting marketing activity that delivers results
* Comfortable working across multiple channels with strong digital skills
* Proactive, able to spot opportunities and develop plans to exploit opportunities
* Innovative and creative with strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple marketing projects/campaigns at any one time
* A communicator with great people skills and the ability to influence others
The Marketing Manager is a key role within the organisation, while fully supported you'll also have the autonomy to develop ideas and plans. This is a great opportunity to have a direct influence on the future direction of the business and will ideally suit someone who has experience working within a regulated environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.