I am currently looking for a quality focused and creative Marketing Manager to join a leading Financial Services business on the east coast, who offer ample opportunity for growth within their business.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, management and ongoing development of marketing literature, product marketing materials, sales and promotional materials for the business platform.
Your role will include writing and producing client communications, developing and managing the end to end campaigns to increase awareness of the business platforms core products and tools, and support the launch of new propositions.
Your role will include creating, improving and maintaining content across all channels including web and social media to achieve key business goals.
Your duties will also include monitoring ROI and working with external asset managers and platform partners to identify new content and best practices.
* Content creation for specific client to support their campaigns
* Writing and producing client communications and marketing materials
* Initiating ideas and strategizing to maximise engagement with target audiences
* Creating web content using digital marketing tools and strategies
* Overseeing and managing the creative development process
* Shared responsibility of managing a marketing executive, setting objectives and managing performance
* Day to day liaison with key business stakeholders and the sales team
* Development and management of marketing plan and budget
What you'll need:
* Experience within Financial Services
* Strategic B2B Marketing experience
* Project management experience
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Experience creating web content using digital marketing tools and techniques
* Experience developing multi-channel marketing content
* Track record of developing marketing campaigns
There's a generous salary and benefits package on offer on this role, including a clear growth and promotional plan within the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.