Bury BL9 0EY
£35-38k plus great benefits
Our client, a true innovator and market disrupter, has an opportunity for a highly skilled strategic marketer to join their hugely successful marketing team.
Taking ownership of core brands and working across the full marketing mix this is a high profile role, working with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders to deliver results focussed, data driven campaigns.
* Developing an integrated brand strategy
* Building marketing and communications plans
* Lead the creation of engaging content for deployment across multiple channels
* Following the market, keeping ahead of changes and opportunities
* Champion the brand
* Coordinate the creation of digital content and campaigns - web, social etc.
* Promote and develop the business as potential employer of choice
* Develop the team
We need a passionate, commercially minded marketer who can quickly get to grips with a pretty complex market and is keen to work with best in class products.
B2B experience within a technical or regulated environment would be very beneficial as would professional marketing qualifications.
You'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work at pace, managing multiple campaigns and often conflicting deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values driven business with a great culture, an organisation where your growth and development will be invested in and you can build a rewarding, interesting and successful career.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.