**Marketing Manager - Central London - Prestigious Contract Caterer - Up to 32k**
Are you an ambitious Marketing Manager ready to make your next career move? Working within a well established organisation based in London city centre, this is a key and challenging role reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic newly created role for an experienced Marketer looking for the next step. You will be instrumental in developing and implementing the company's digital marketing plans including development of the website, digital campaigns and strategies for social media.
Your core responsibilities:
* Responsible for the company's marketing budget
* Responsible for implementing the agreed marketing plan
* Update website and online media for the company and its venues
* Create and assist with the design of marketing literature and collateral
* Attend networking evenings and gain valuable relationships
* Update and manage social media platforms
* Write press PR for magazines and online content
* Create and manage email marketing campaigns
* Organise and manage data base, image library and other marketing assets
* Social Media brand awareness and engagement through a variety of social media channels, taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of social media communities, delivery of social media strategy, content planning and copy writing
Acting as the public face for this environmental and with responsibility for growing their social media presence, the Marketing Manager will carry out the following:
Day to day community management of the social media channels with specific responsibility for Facebook, Twitter including Vine, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Flickr
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
* Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
* Experience of managing a brand's social media channels
* Ability to create content
* Must be highly organised and knowledgeable in project planning tools and methodologies
* Demonstrates confident communication and presentation skills
* Be passionate, driven and posses the ability to produce ideas with conviction
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.