Job Title: Paid Search and PPC Strategy Marketing Manager
Job Type: Perm
Market leading Financial Services business with a real focus on investing in its people actively seeking a Strategy Marketing Manager to devise strategy across Paid Media with a focus on PPC, aggregator and display channels.
This is a great chance to join a successful, ambitious and highly progressive business that values people, credibility and quality of service - they pride themselves on delivering to the highest standards and offer the platform and scope for you to really make a difference.
* You will work proactively to drive best practice and maximise return on investment - this is a unique opportunity to genuinely make a difference
* Develop strategy across Paid Media with a focus on PPC, aggregator and display
* Plan across key Paid Media channels, setting objectives, agreeing approach and signing off on marketing strategy to deliver real return on investment against key business objectives
* A particular focus on customer acquisitions, setting cost per acquisition targets and reconciling strategy to deliver
* Senior stakeholder engagement, liaising with business needs to maximise channel performance and delivery
* Budget Management
* Dovetail with wider marketing team to coordinate with direct mail and email marketing campaigns
You will have:
* A proven record of writing strategy for Paid Media channels
* Particular expertise in PPC, aggregator and display marketing strategy
* Agency liaison experience
* Excellent customer orientation and relationship skills
* Strong influencing skills
* Excellent team management skills
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, results focused strategy specialist to join a highly respected brand offering you real scope to progress. You will benefit from an autonomous culture that offers you the platform and scope to really drive creativity and efficiency. If you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really drive change then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.