An exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing SME at a crucial time for the business. This role will be a 1 year FTC at this stage.
The successful Marketing Manager will have a focus on establishing and promoting key products & services across a number of business sectors; most significantly Health & Fitness, Leisure, Retail, Hospitality & Corporate throughout the UK & in key European territories.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company offering a lively working environment and may suit someone wishing to take the next career step and gain invaluable experience in a varied role. With various projects lined up for the rest of 2018 and 2019 the successful candidate will guide the small marketing team in delivery and execution of these projects. key responsibilities will be:
- Build on the current brand and vision to take our marketing to a new level
- Progress the corporate identity, sub-divisions and other associated brand marketing strategies
- Lead and work closely with our bright and creative existing marketing team, drawing on the support and guidance of our founding Directors
- Deliver the marketing strategy effectively, to achieve both brand and commercial goals
- Assist in the preparation of the new SEO strategy
Previous managerial or team lead responsibility is required. Candidates with an SEO/PPC background would be highly regarded. This is an autonomous leadership position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age