We are a national Recruitment Group who are looking for a copywriter who can help us lift how we talk to our candidates, our clients and our colleagues.
We're a multi brand group that has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment businesses. With offices in 14 locations nationwide, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors - and by extension we work with some of the UKs leading businesses and brands as our clients.
About the role:
How we talk to customers (clients and candidates) and how we build brand cultures (internally and externally) is a key focus for our business growth over the next 18 months.
We're looking for a copywriter who has an interest in strategic brand development as well as being the engine of our content output across all our channels.
We will grow rapidly so this isn't a role for the faint- hearted, you'll be asked to produce a wide range of copy; from long form pieces, reactive blogs, employee brand content to in- house brand campaigns.
It's a fantastic career opportunity for a copywriter to have a varied role, to apply their discipline to different writing styles and make an immediate and tangible difference to business results.
As a Copywriter at Search Consultancy you will:
- Deliver all key customer facing messaging.
- Write descriptive or technical content bringing our proposition, services and divisions to life on the site and in other channels.
- Create long form content pieces on industry topics, delving into targeted subject matters or targeting closed user groups and success in organic listings.
- Work with the other marketing team members on multiple channel communications.
- Create added value content to support our organic search strategy.
- Work on campaigns for Search Recruitment Group sites or for 3rd party partners.
What we're looking for:
- Copywriting experience with an agency or even better with a recruitment agency.
- Alternatively, you're in house or freelance, but can demonstrate that you're able to turn round quality content at pace.
- An interest in how copy performs in different channels - one size doesn't fit all!
- Provable experience in producing engaging online copy that has driven traffic or rankings.
- Ability and mindset to switch between long copy to short form, to move from bringing a service proposition to life to telling human based and emotional stories.
- Proven ability to write for different audiences and need states.
Who you are:
- You identify as a writer, it's your passion and you're an expert.
- You're smart, curious and proactive.
- You're confident in your ability and will want to demonstrate how your work is making difference to business success.
- You love collaborating and working with teams, but are also self motivated and can be left to deliver what you need to do.
- You will ideally be Manchester based, the role will be office based in the city centre with some remote working involved.
Benefits: * Work from home opportunities * Flexible working hours * Casual dress * Company events & social hours.
Job Types: Full-time,
Experience: * Copywriting: min 2 years preferred
Work remotely: * Temporarily due to COVID-19
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.