Job Title: Marketing and Communications Officer
Job Type: Perm
Highly successful and innovative medical technology business with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Marketing and Communications Officer as part of a best practice drive.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and highly progressive organization at the forefront of medical research. They are innovative, creative and quality lead and place real value on their people offering the scope, resources and support that you need to excel.
* You will have a varied, multifaceted marketing and communications remit
* Internal communications responsibility- manage and maintain Global Company Intranet system including content creation, management and functionality
* Act as brand guardian, assisting with branding requirements, creating and editing marketing collateral including marketing brochures, packaging and logo requests
* Work with the UK/US team to lead the implementation of the social media strategy across platforms including; Twitter, You Tube, Linkedin and Facebook
* Support identifying and executing traditional PR opportunities to grow brand awareness
* Assist with the design and production of company presentations
* Implement required updates to corporate websites
* Daily monitoring of news and social media campaigns across the industry and identify trends/themes to apply to our social media presence
* Maintain internal communications through a variety of channels
* Assist in the planning and execution of corporate events
You will have:
* Proven experience in a similar role in a commercial environment
* Proven experience with corporate social media platforms
* Proficient Microsoft suite skills - especially powerpoint and office 365/ Sharepoint
* Proficiency with Abode programmes
* Experience with editing software preferred, not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic marketing professional to really add value.
You will benefit from a hugely rewarding, professional culture that focuses on empowering employees to really reward success and ensure that they meet their full potential.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really advance then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.