Exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join my client's team based in Musselburgh, Edinburgh. You will be educated to degree level with proven experience in developing and implementing PR and communications strategies across all channels. With rapid and continued growth, this is an exciting time to join the business and a rare opportunity to help shape the strategic plans.
* Alongside colleagues, develop the internal and external communications strategy
* Implement the strategy, creating and distributing regular internal and external newsletters, organisation engagement events, support promotion of new products and developments
* Managing external supplier
* Identify PR opportunities, writing relevant copy and growing contacts to help drive PR activities
* Working closely with the sales team to create promotional packages and content for prospective clients
* Increase engagement from members, growing awareness of the brand and driving customer retention
The Ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in PR and comms
* Working across a range of communications channels
* Ideally looking for experience in digital marketing and social media management
* Copywriting experience
* Degree Educated
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.