I am currently working with a leading energy services business who are on the look out for a passionate, confident and proactive Marketing Campaign Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a non-traditional marketing role, and they're looking for someone who isn't afraid to challenge and lead conversation with multiple stakeholders and present new ideas, whist leading all cross-selling activity for the business as well.
The right candidate must have experience in marketing, product development and campaign management, with exceptional project and stakeholder management skills.
You'll be reporting to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director, and will be based in either their Edinburgh or Glasgow office. There will be travel required between both offices, and some occasional travel to their Bristol and London offices as well.
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of marketing campaigns, including RTM and Creative
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Campaign performance reporting and optimisation
- Supporting the development of user journeys/ experience, to improve the acquisition journey for the customer
- Driving engagement with sales functions, ensuring that new campaigns and incentives are embedded into employee behaviour and accurately and regularly reported on.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ marketing experience
- Experience in managing end to end campaigns and projects
- Stakeholder management experience
- Reporting and marketing performance
- Campaign planning and management, including acquisition management
- Cross-functional delivery of marketing, product, sales, compliance, operations
- Understanding of routes to marketing and how to identify opportunities
- Financial promotion compliance process
This role offers a competitive salary of between £28,000 and £33,000 depending on experience, and offer an extensive benefits package including:
- An annual bonus
- A percentage on top of your annual salary to spend on tech, gym memberships, healthcare, investment, buy and sell holidays and more
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.