Great opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join my client's team based in Dundee. They are looking for someone who has experience of planning, developing and delivering an integrated marketing and communications strategy to cover for maternity leave on a 9 month contract.
- Implement the various elements of the Marketing Plan on time and within budget, both for online and offline activities
- Help co-ordinate development and production of marketing collateral for all new product releases, campaigns and events.
- Help maintain their websites, managing and implementing necessary updates through the CMS or in collaboration with digital agency/external developer.
- Assist in planning exhibitions and events.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, giveaways, exhibition material, adverts, etc.
- Conduct market research as required and report on monthly activities and budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and coordinating marketing campaigns to support new product releases.
- Experience of working in a digital environment, for example, with Website CMS', Email software and Social Media
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a customer led environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age