Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Perm
Vibrant, dynamic and award-winning Auto-Technology company with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Marketing Assistant to assist with creation and delivery across a number of marketing channels.
This is a great chance for ambitious candidates looking to establish a career in marketing.
The business pride themselves on looking after their employees and on team building including: days at the races, curry nights, family fun days, running club and bubble football - to name just a few! They champion continuous development and actively encourage employee progression so if you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really advance then we want to hear from you!
* Manage daily email campaign calendar and create email marketing strategies
* Working with third party agencies and freelancers to create design for content and graphics
* Work closely with telesales team to ensure department are fully briefed on all marketing campaigns to generate warm leads for the business
* Assist in all new product launches, putting together and executing digital elements of launch plans - as well as analysis to measure success
* Assist the Marketing Manager with daily tasks and help coordinate marketing projects
* Support the Marketing Manager with video content to support websites and email marketing
* Involvement in the production, editing and maintenance of all site content and copy
You will have:
* Good grounding in marketing and a fantastic, "can do" attitude
* CRM experience - ideally Salesforce/Pardot
* Excellent interpersonal skills - a natural relationship builder
* Degree preferred, not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.