Marketing Assistant - Competitive Salary - Farnborough
This is a fast paced role where you will be responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of outstanding communications and marketing campaigns to support the business' retention and growth strategy.
This role supports the marketing strategy of the business in order to achieve profitable revenue growth, differentiation and improved brand recognition & reputation
Supporting business objectives, ensuring effective delivery to timescales. Information reporting for inclusion in marketing MI reporting and document feedback on performance, risks and issues.
* Experience of working within a Marketing team within financial services
* Experience of marketing communications, campaigns and business development within a corporate marketing environment
* A good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook).
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask
* Attention to detail
* A good understanding of the importance of compliance
* 5 GCSE or equivalent A*-C
* Ability to communicate with ease at all levels of the organisation
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.