Salary: up to £24k
A fantastic marketing opportunity has arisen within a top firm for a talented and ambitious Marketing Assistant to join their growing team to assist the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing operations.
Whilst working for this firm you will be involved with exciting and interesting work and have continuous support for professional development.
You will work closely with the Events, Business Development and Clients Relationships team and be responsible for building and promoting the brand of the firm.
Other responsibilities include:
* Being involved with full marketing mix
* Producing marketing collateral
* Managing social media activity
* Assisting with creation and development of marketing campaigns
* Creating content for the firm's website
* Working across multiple marketing channels
* Being a Brand Champion and ensuring brand consistency across all channels
* Email Marketing
We are looking for an experienced, professional marketer who can demonstrate strong communication and organisations skills has strong attention to detail and genuine passion for marketing.
Having previous marketing experience within a professional services environment would be very beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your marketing career within a thriving and growing business, so if this sounds like a challenge for you, simply apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.