I have an exciting new role for a driven and creative individual to join my client based in Hillington who are leaders in their field. You will have a great eye for detail, be extremely accurate and be confident in speaking with a mixture of people.
This is a small, vibrant, close-knit team and super supportive team who work extremely well together. This office is very fast paced and at times can be stressful, you must be able to keep calm under pressure when working to deadlines. You must be a self - starter, have a 'can-do' attitude, be computer literate and have a creative personality.
* Managing product portfolios for both the business and suppliers in various combinations.
* Adding products onto the company website by editing images, writing product descriptions which must be imaginative in order to stand out from competitors.
* Managing suppliers by building very good working relationships with them.
* You will also be responsible for queries that come in from clients regarding products and will response accordingly. (remove from clients)
* Resolving any product issues and discrepancies.
* Analysing current trends for products.
* Supporting the Sales and Customer Service team.
What they are looking for:
* Creativity is key.
* Great MS Office skills.
* High level of accuracy, great eye for detail.
* Pro- active approach.
* Photoshop experience would be advantageous.
* Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
This is a full time permanent role, working Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm, starting salary £18,000 with scope to increase.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please apply with your CV or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.