We are now looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to work with our client in the Engineering industry! If you have experience in market/competitive intelligence within a business environment and would like to be part of a global company, we would love to hear from you. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will support the global business strategy.
The role will involve...
- Supporting daily operations activity and decision making through the gathering, analysis and presentation of quality market intelligence and customer insight.
- Collating, analysing and presenting internal sales & financial data as well as external market/competitive data to enable the business to make informed decisions on strategic direction, sales strategies, new product development / R&D, pricing, marketing and routes to market.
- Gathering and distributing customer, competitor and geographic market intelligence at both macro and micro levels
- Customer needs analysis, and owning and developing the customer feedback process
- Creating concise, insightful routine and custom reports from data gathered
- Leading on selection, effective use, customisation and management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and other related tools required to support department activities.
- Building lasting relationships internally and externally to gather intelligence
- Working with the sales, marketing and bids team to support strategy development and the production of high quality customer literature.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and improve reporting and implementing processes to improve their efficiency where possible
The ideal candidate...
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject: Marketing, business or economics
- Good knowledge of performing competitive intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse detail while also seeing the big picture
- Proven experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- A good knowledge and application of market data tools, news and company data sources and research techniques.
- Organised, pro-active and determined to add value while responding positively in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.