Within recent times, one of our long standing clients is experiencing huge growth and would like to add an experienced Planning Manager to their team.
Within this role, you will be expected to provide leadership and management of the Supply Chain team with emphasis on cost reduction through continuous improvement, performance delivery, customer service and waste minimisation.
- Manage and lead the planning team to ensure their duties and department targets are achieved.
- KPI reporting in line with business / department strategy
- Hygiene/Labour/Equipment/Production/Storage Capacity planning and management
- Stock Management analysis
- Implementation of Lean principles
- Invoice authorisation
- Experience within a similar role within a FMCG company
- Excellent communication skills ( internal/external stakeholders)
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Positive influence on company and team
If you find this role of interest and would like a confidential chat, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.