Leading Manufacturing Business in Edinburgh
Salary up to £32,000 pa
We are working with an impressive manufacturing company who continue to grow and are looking to add a Manufacturing Planner to there team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis .
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for efficient planning and scheduling of operations and purchasing of materials to ensure factory plan is met and customer deadlines are achieved
* Create and monitor 6 week rolling plan.
* Review Shits with the Production Manager to ensure smoothing of load whilst still achieving customer dates.
* Lead weekly meeting to ensure all Production areas are working to achieve weekly production output plan and review achievability and shift patterns with production and Planning Manager.
* Provide progress reports as required to the Planning Manager.
* Utilise Work Centre reports for key areas within production and update job progress on MRP system.
* Knowledge and experience of MRP/ERP principals and operation.
* Previous Planning experience within Manufacturing.
* Report Writing experience.
* Consistently accurate with data capture and presentation.
* Experience of data collection.
* Inventory control advantageous although not essential.
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal confidential chat, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.