Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
* Operation of production equipment, in compliance with health and safety, GMP and best-practice guidelines and procedures
* Operation of production equipment in adherence to Company safety policy, rules and procedures, working within WISE (Working in a Safe Environment) framework, ensuring Safe Behaviour at all times
* Identify and report health or safety hazards & dangerous situations and put appropriate control measures in place, raising safety contacts where unsafe acts or practices are identified.
* Carry out risk assessment as appropriate
* Coordinate audits for good housekeeping/5S and complete follow-up actions / proactive approach to 'Clean as you go'
* Operation of production equipment, in compliance with GMP and HACCP guidelines and procedures.
* Ensure full adherence to quality procedures such as Critical Control Points, processes and standards in line with Quality Management System (QMS) & Danone Quality Food Standards
* To perform and record in-process checks to verify that all products produced meet product standards, maintain a clean workstation by employing a clean and you go mentality and maintain the highest standard of right first time.
* Responsible for maximizing production quality and output in their area
* Perform product visual quality checks
* Fully accountable for completion of documentation standards (inputs / scanning into MES system)
* Ensure the manufacture of product to specification at right time & cost ensuring Right First-Time approach
* Responsible for ensuring the maximized output is achieved in area, through performing AM checks, employing SMED principles, 5S and prioritising workload
* Responsible for driving direct and indirect KPI's
* Anticipate problems in order to avoid impact to customer service
* Good team-working and communication skills
* Able to work independently
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to solve complex, technical problems
* Problem solving skills and a logical mindset
* Excellent written English and Maths
* Basic IT skills (interaction with MES system, LIMs)
* Ability to follow documented procedures
* Ability to make decisions based on data and information received
* Ability to question and improve current working practices while following change control procedures
* Ability to think ahead to maintain operational efficiency
* Ability to prioritise between tasks
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.