Managing Quantity Surveyor
I am currently looking for a permanent Managing Quantity Surveyor for a contractor that are currently in a rapid period of expansion with an annual turnover in excess of £50m per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience of large Education, Residential and student accommodation projects.
- Provide commercial, contractual and financial management services to projects and the business to ensure targets are met
- All Pre-Contract and Post-Contract responsibilities
- Monitoring and instigating standard reporting procedures used by commercial team
- Deployment and recruitment of staff within the commercial team
- Development and retention of staff through training and other requirements
- Provide support and guidance to other members of commercial team
- Provide contractual and commercial support to other departments
- Minimise waste in both resources and processes
- Be flexible and willing to achieve company objective
If you have a strong Managing QS background, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0113 308 8055 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.