Senior Consultant - Insurance
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to work for an award-wining recruitment agency?
Our specialist insurance division is built on the expertise of our consultants, both in the recruitment market and general insurance sector. We are now recruiting for a Senior Consultant to own an established desk in the General Insurance market and to further develop the portfolio of clients and candidates.
We are different to our competitors in many ways. We are not just about placing people and filling jobs, we are part of the GI community locally and nationally, and take pride in supporting local business and CII events, and providing a truly consultative, confidential and comprehensive service to individuals and employers alike.
Our expertise and professionalism have seen us expand, even through difficult financial times, and we now have a number specialist insurance branches across the UK to provide full national coverage.
You will have the autonomy to grow a successful desk within the General Insurance market within the Yorkshire and North East region.
* Previous experience as a successful recruitment consultant
* GI experience within the Broker or Underwriting market
* Career minded, hard working and self-driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
* Ability to nurture long-term relationships with clients and candidates
* A flair for accuracy and the ability to build and apply new skills quickly
* Full driving licence essential
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Company car package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.