Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Managing Consultant / Divisional Manager - Hospitality & Catering
Due to the continued and significant growth within the sector, we have a very exciting opportunity for a Managing Consultant or Divisional Manager to lead our Hospitality & Catering team based in our Leeds branch
You will be responsible for managing and developing our current team as well as hand picking your own consultants to grow the division further. You will also be responsible for personally generating fees and leading by example.
Our Hospitality team are true specialists within their markets and focus on all aspects of the Hospitality market
With exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to maximise client opportunities, we require a driven, committed and ambitious individual with experience in recruiting into the Yorkshire market.
* Leading from the front
* Training & development of consultants
* Results focused and determined
* Business development driven
* Career minded and hard working
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous office Christmas parties!
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 26 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you think you have what it takes then apply here!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.