Recruitment Manager - Commercial Division
Competitive salary, benefits and uncapped commission + car or car allowance + benefits.
Things at Search Consultancy in Sheffield are changing..! But don't take it from us; hear it from our Associate Director Nat!
"This is now the time to join our teams in Sheffield, after over 15 years in recruitment, with the last 7 years (and by far my best) at Search Consultancy I am now stepping in to Yorkshire. I can honestly say that throughout my 7 years at Search Consultancy my happiness and engagement within any role I have undertaken have always been important to my managers, this is evidenced in my career development at Search. I've grown from managing just 5 staff when I joined to having over 30 staff now across Manchester and Yorkshire. I firmly believe happy staff make happy managers and create amazing businesses. I live and breathe this philosophy with my teams and the number of promotions within my teams, from trainees, to consultants, to managers over the past 7 years is testament to this.
I am really excited about the opportunity to step in to Yorkshire (look out Yorkshire!) and adopt a totally new approach…. Looking at new ways of doing things and an opportunity to evolve within the recruitment industry and deliver solutions that fulfil the ever changing needs of our clients. So here come's the first change….. we are re-inventing things a little in Sheffield and looking to run a "commercial" team. What does this mean??? Well you will have the opportunity to head up a team of Consultants developing successful desks with a blend of clients, whether this be smaller clients who are looking for office based staff, or call centre clients wanting volumes of customer service or sales staff… the world is your oyster, well strictly speaking South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and Lincolnshire J
I have grand plans for the team in Sheffield and I am looking for someone to join me at the forefront of this exciting journey. The existing team are fab and have been with Search years, they have won awards in the past and have some amazing clients. But if any of you know me personally or have worked with me, you will know I won't stop until they are the best commercial recruitment team in Sheffield. I really want to hear from anyone who wants to know more about what I am doing in Sheffield…. You just never know, you might share my passion. Please contact me for a confidential conversation"
You will need;
- A proven track record in recruitment
- Experience of leading a team or being instrumental in supporting individuals, to deliver targets and budgets in a sales focussed environment
- Preferably experience of working in a commercial office based environment yourself, i.e. call centre or office so that you know the types of people we are recruiting
- A full driving licence
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives whilst creating a fun and motivating environment for your team and others in the office
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party
I really hope you want to be part of our future success…." Natalie McCluskey, Associate Director, Greater Manchester and Yorkshire.
In the first instance please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.