Risk Consultant (Third - Party Supplier Management), London/Homebased
We're calling all Risk Consultants! We're recruiting for a client with bases across the UK. The risk advisors will be working from home when not at client site locations, and in time post-COVOD-19 the Risk Advisor role will involve lots of travel. Sound good?
There are three positions on offer, working with long-term client engagement in offices across England and Scotland. The client is a big name in the insurance, pension and asset management sectors and currently going through a business transformation.
Successful Risk Consultant candidates will undertake the following key activities:
- Designing, developing and implementing a third-party risk management programme
- Developing a technology strategy for the completion of Third-Party Risk Management activities
- Providing advanced analytics to promote pre-emptive risk mitigation of materialising and emerging supplier risks
- Liaising with client stakeholders, including senior management, to advise on the client's supplier risk profile
The successful Risk Advisor candidate will take pride in their work and deliver to a consistently high moral and ethical standard. In particular, the Risk Advisor must be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of industry experience in Operational Risk Management, third party Risk Management, Supplier Risk Management or supply chain Risk Management
- A strong understanding of risk management disciplines
- A collaborative approach and experience in a client-facing role
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone, and the role will commence on a remote working basis.
Please contact Graham today for more information on these Risk Advisor roles.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.