Management Development Training Specialist; Permanent & Full Time; South Manchester; Annual salary £40k + competitive benefits including flexible working, bonus potential and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
A growing and successful business within a fast paced environment is looking to add a Management Development Training Specialist to it's established Learning & Development ranks, acting with autonomy and independence to design & deliver training materials to supervisor and above level employees.
The Management Development Training Specialist will be consistently in contact with senior stakeholders, and the wider training department, this role reporting into the Head of L&D. Therefore Training Needs Analysis will be an important part of this role.
This Management Development Training Specialist job will provide the appropriately experienced candidate with a strong platform to influence the overall success of not only the management headcount but the entire success of the business overall.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Stakeholder management; including liaising, as a point of contact and consultation including TNA;
* Design & Delivery; includes evaluation/development of existing, creation of new materials and varied delivery to a range of manager level from Supervisor to Team Leader and Team Manager levels;
* Assessment / Evaluation; Monitoring of current delegates' training performance, reporting and feedback improvements & changes to best practice going forward;
* Ad-hoc L&D/Training requirements; including particular project work or overflow and cover of colleagues' work dependant on wider business needs.
Required experience (non-exhaustive list);
* Strong L&D background across design & delivery within a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Management and/or leadership development experience both designing new materials and delivering to a diverse audience (essential, needs to be specified on CV);
* Project management experience from start to finish
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.