Management Accountant required for one of our well established organisations. The Management Accountant be required to produce related income budgets, quarterly forecasts and reporting packs. The Management Accountant will be responsible for completing all appropriate monthly management accounts and year-end adjustments. Produce financial related data and analysis to support modelling of income for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* To manage and develop the income budget to required timescales, liaising with Executives and other Senior Colleagues
* To produce accurate and timely quarterly forecasting reporting packs for income including clear and accurate variance analysis to inform management with decision making
* To be responsible for the completion of all appropriate monthly management accounts and year-end adjustments relating to income.
* To support the Senior Management Accountant in modelling proposed strategic developments
* To support the Senior Management Accountant in producing data and analysis
* To maintain a strong knowledge and technical understanding of contracts.
* Provide input and support towards audits.
* To complete reconciliation of income received.
* To calculate partnership income and expenditure in year ensuring that payments are made in adherence with contractual arrangements.
* To ensure that payments made to third parties are in line with contractual arrangements.
* To maintain and update as appropriate clear process documentation for all core activities.
Knowledge & Experience;
* Experience of managing and analysing large quantities of data to provide accurate forecasting and variance analysis.
* Experience of modelling financial scenarios and building budgets around these.
* Experience of presenting financial information/ reports in written and oral formats
* Experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal departments, managing stakeholder
* Working with external stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting
* High degree of experience in the use of Microsoft Office. E.g. Excel
* Experience of using financial management systems.
* Experience of working within a finance function.
Skills & Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will be either Part or Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
* Effective written and verbal communication and organisational skills
* Able to liaise effectively with all staff
* Able to devise and oversee work programmes to ensure delivery of objectives to tight deadlines while maintaining quality and effectiveness
* Good understanding of accounting principles
* Excellent problem-solving and data analysis skills
* Excellent IT skills, particularly in the use of financial information systems and spreadsheets, including ability to understand and manipulate complex spreadsheet models
* Able to lead by example motivate staff and delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively.
* On-site parking
* Pension scheme
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.