My client is looking for a self-motivated and resourceful Management Accountant to join their growing team.
You will work with the Group Financial Controller to ensure all financial transactions are tracked, recorded and reported. In addition you will work closely with other teams in the business to ensure they understand and commit to providing accurate and timely information for sales & purchases.
You will take direct responsibility for the smooth financial running of the businesses you are working with, with outcomes including:
* Producing management accounts.
* Maintaining and managing the sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash book.
* Be responsible for preparing necessary regulatory information.
* Keeping cashflow up to date daily.
Perfect Candidate would need:
You will have 2-3 years experience in finance and are keen to continue developing through your ACCA/CIMA studies and additional professional qualifications. Additionally, a background in the property industry, perhaps in construction or lettings, would be beneficial.
* Either ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified.
* Experience of working on a purchase ledgers, sales ledgers, cash book and management accounts.
* Demonstrate an aptitude to work quickly and accurately.
* A clear eye for detail, spotting things others miss.
* Can work to deadlines & collaborate constructively to gain the support of the team.
* Exceptional computer skills, especially with demonstrable Excel/Google sheets and Sage experience.
* To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.