I am currently recruiting for a brand new Management Accountant vacancy for a well established family owned business based in Warrington. The Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and assist with implementing changes and new procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure and new challenges. The role is ideal for an ambitious Management Accountant that will take responsibility and ownership for the management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare accurate and timely information including detailed quarterly accounts
* Monitor monthly results and reports
* Provide financial analysis
* Month end accruals, prepayments and management accounts
* Fixed asset management, inventory
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Production of costing modules
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Cashflow forecasts
* Implementing and working on new projects
The ideal candidate will be:
* Part or Qualified AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
* Ideally have gained 2-3 years experience working within a similar environment
* High level of analytical and numerical skills, with good communication skills at all levels
* Experience of analysing information, dealing with complex issues
* Strong Excel skills including spreadsheets/pivot tables & Microsoft Office skills to collate various types of management reports.
* Knowledge of Coins preferred but not essential as training will be given.
In addition to a competitive salary, the company is offering:
* A great opportunity for career progression within a family run business
* Excellent working culture
* Free car parking
* Company holidays, Pension
To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.