I am currently recruiting for a brand new Management Accountant vacancy for a well established family owned UK wide FMCG company. The Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and assist with implementing changes and new procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure and new challenges. The role is ideal for an ambitious Management Accountant that will take responsibility and ownership for the management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Month end accruals, prepayments and management accounts
* Fixed asset management, inventory
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Production of costing modules
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Cashflow forecasts
* Implementing and working on new projects
The ideal candidate will be:
* Part Qualified Accounting professional studying towards either CIMA or ACCA or equivalent
* Ideally have gained 2-3 years experience working within a similar environment
* Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Must have a good understanding and knowledge of a balance sheet and accounts up to trial balance
In addition to a competitive salary, the company is offering:
- A great opportunity for career progression within a family run business
- Excellent working culture
- Free car parking
- Company holidays, Pension
- Free snacks on a Friday
For further information or to apply for this role please contact me or send me your full cv.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.