A leading engineering firm are looking to appoint a Management Accountant for a 6 month term to support a period of business change and transformation. Based near Glasgow, the Management Accountant will provide assistance through this period and cover the following key areas:
* Manage the month end management accounting processes
* Assist with Year End and Statutory accounting
* Manage the Budgeting/Forecasting processes
* Integration of the current business into the wider group
* Work with UK and overseas reporting for the group
The right candidate will be an effective management accountant, with experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment who may be used to helping companies through a similar period of change.
Aside from this you would require the following key criteria:
* Fully Qualified Accountant - ICAS or related
* Experience within Engineering/Manufacturing Environment
* Knowledge of a Group Structure/Consolidations
* High level Budgeting/Forecasting ability
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, to apply - please follow the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.