£35- £37k + Flexible working
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to join this rapidly growing business in Wakefield. If you thrive from a challenge and are looking for flexible working hours with autonomy in your role, this is a superb opportunity for you. This expanding business is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the Finance & Accountancy team to play a vital role in shaping the department, alongside the Head of Finance.
* Involvement in implementation of new Finance software.
* Support the introduction of departmental budgets/forecasts.
* Assist with Annual Report and Accounts.
* Finance Partner with International Offices covering 6 countries - potential overseas travel.
* Finance Partner with the Events team, providing specific assistance with profitability through budgets/forecasts.
* Responsible for the Trading business accounts
* Complete VAT returns & streamline processes
* Provide support to other members of the Finance Team.
* Work with the Head of Finance to progress the business 5 year strategic plan.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualification or equivalent is desirable however not essential
* Previous project work desirable
* Strong excel & system experience essential
* 26 days holiday + stat
* Flexible working
* Progression + Study Support if required
* Opportunity to get involved in projects and high profile events
Click to apply or for more information contact Megan McLafferty directly at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.