A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a Glasgow based client who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role will mainly focus on the completion of the management accounting packs, reporting to the senior finance team.
There will be an element of business partnering with this role, meaning that an effective communicator will stand out - including strong presentation skills and an existing track record of providing information to influence stakeholders at all levels.
The role will cover the following key duties:
* Completion of management accounting information
* Carrying out all budgeting and forecasting
* Liaising with Stakeholders at all Levels
* Month end accruals, transfers and adjustments
* Any ADHOC work as and where required
Key Skills/Experience Include:
* Experience in a similar role
* Qualified/Newly Qualified/Finalist Level Accountant
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Oracle Knowledge
* Commercial Knowledge/Focus
* Strong Influencer
If successful you will receive:
* Fantastic, city centre location
* Benefits including market leading pension
* £30,000 - £37,000 Salary
* Great working environment and open team/culture
* Opportunities to progress within the business and team
To apply to this opportunity, please forward your most recent CV and covering letter!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.