Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Management Accountant required for one of our established clients based in Liverpool. The Management Accountant will report into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for preparing accounts to trial balance including VAT and statutory reporting and establishing strong relationships with business partners.
Management Accountant Duties and responsibilities:
* Financial reporting to external bodies where relevant including to tax authorities, statutory filings,
financial regulators (VAT and Intrastat Returns) within legal deadlines
* Management of the local financial accounts and respective documentation in line with accounting
* Intercompany payables/receivables
* Accruals, prepayments, assets, bank reconciliation
* Business partnering with all stakeholders
* To manage the month end process
* Assist in the preparation of month and year end audits
* Any other ad hoc/ project work
* Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
* Up to date and relevant experience as a Management Accountant
* Ability to use Excel to an advanced level and be competent with pivot tables and Vlookups
* Knowledge of SAP
* Competitive holidays plus bank holidays
* Excellent benefits
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Assistant Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Management Accountant
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.