Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Management Accountant required for one of our corporate clients .The Management Accountant will be required to be the lead accountant on a number of there clients accounts covering all aspects of reporting and financial management.
Management Accountant duties and responsibilities:
* Preparation of quarter end financial statements
* Compilation of the quarter end management accounts pack
* Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Income accounting and other finance aspects of the system
* Overseeing the company's credit control, cash and review of bookkeeping entries
* Assisting with management information reporting
* VAT/CIS returns
* Providing external auditors with information and handling queries
Skills and Experience:
* The ideal candidate will be either Part or Qualified CIMA /ACCA or equivalent
* Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
* Ability to work using your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
* High levels of attention to detail
* A strong technical and practical working knowledge of management accounts
* First class communication skills, both written and verbal
* Professional qualification ideal, not essential
* Brand new and modern offices
* Comfortable and spacious working environment
* Fully furnished kitchen with free tea and coffee
* Competitive company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Free parking
* Gym Membership
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.