Management Accountant | Manchester City Centre | £40,000
I've partnered with an exciting Manchester based SaaS/Tech company who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant. This is a business that has tripled their TO over the last 2 years and are projected continue on this growth trajectory over the next few years. A great opportunity for a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to step into a market leading business in a high growth industry.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Finance with 1 PQ direct report
- Assist the Head of Finance in Provide accurate and prompt information to the business
- Liaise with other departments providing relevant information to decision makers.
- Assist in of Preparation of monthly management accounts for comparison against budgets, highlighting and reporting variances
- Assist in the budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes
- Assist in Providing business growth projections/forecasts.
- Corporation tax calculation and payment.
- Cash flow management and weekly cash flow forecast.
- Quarterly VAT return.
- Assist in preparation of Audit file preparation.
- Assist in Insurance policies reporting.
- Assist the Sales Accountant whenever necessary.
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Assist in completion of customer invoicing processes and reconciliation of data
- Assist with ad hoc project work, including transition and development of finance systems
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or part-qualified
- Experience of producing end-to-end Management Accounts
- Relevant SaaS / Tech experience - preferred
- Ability to organise, manipulate and present large volumes of data using Excel
- Competitive market salary
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Free parking
- Accessible office form all forms of public transport
- Training and mentoring programmes available