Management Accountant - Part Qualified/Qualified - Greater Manchester - Permanent - £50,000 + Car allowance and excellent benefits package
Search Consultancy is delighted to be supporting our growing global manufacturing client for a commercially aware Management Accountant.
This organisation operates globally and the role requires a commercially experienced Management Accountant/Business Partner ideally from manufacturing who is looking for an exciting role to evolve and grow with the organisation.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the role will provide financial control and business partnering to the organisation, providing accurate, timely and relevant management information to site departments, management team and head office.
- Part Qualified/Qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Responsible for overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts
- Operating in a fast-paced environment to challenging deadlines.
- Background in Manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Practical knowledge of standard costing and reporting.
- Write commentary and variance analysis for budget holders
- Key point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Business Partnering and adhoc analysis for manufacturing and business team.
- Key lead in supporting manufacturing and business projects as required.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
1st round interviews will be taking place in August 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.